Monday, May 20, 2013
About this Blog
Readers,
I guess I should explain a little about this blog. I started it so I could share my writing with the world. I got tired of always writing but being too scared to share. The poems I write are usually about things that have happened to me or they are things that I have thought about, mostly love and loss. Some of them about friendships that have been lost, others about friendships changing into something more.
It's my collection and slowly I will get more of my writings up here to be shared. Hopefully in the future some of my short stories will be up but for now, I'm sharing the poetry that has been sitting unfinished for some time and now I'm finally finishing them.
Some of the poems are about my most recent heartbreak. I thought we had it all figured out, but people change and it wasn't me that changed but him. He became too "busy" for me. He couldn't make the time; so now here I sit writing about the emotional journey to finding myself again without him.
I hope that you can enjoy this blog as much as I have fun writing it. I just never know what will be posted until I sit down at the computer and start typing for the day.
Have a wonderful day
-K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment