Friday, October 4, 2013

Tough choices



It's been a difficult week readers. I have made some tough decisions. I thought that I could keep fighting for what I thought was true love. I still love him, but I can't deal with the absenteeism and the constant worry and wondering of things. If things are supposed to work and it's in God's plan for us than when the timing is right than maybe will cross paths again but until then I'm moving on. He will always have a piece of my heart and I will always love.

The words of a few wise friends is "You deserve better and if he really loves you than it will work out when it's supposed to."

Another wise friend, "I think that this other guy would be good for you. You both have the same experiences with exes."
I got to thinking about those words and they couldn't be more right. I would love to get to know him a little better and see where things takes us. It's all in God's hands, readers.

Well readers, I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment