Saturday, June 29, 2013
Why Now?
Two months and now you want to talk
I have no words for you
I have nothing to say except I've moved on
You go and ask a friend how I'm doing and if I'm seeing any one else
I would love to tell you that I am
But that's lying and I'm going to lie to you
If you wanted to know why not come see me
Why Now try and walk back in like nohing is wrong
You weren't around
Pushed me to my breaking point
Heck, I'm not even sure I want to talk to you
You never made time for us any way
Maybe now I don't have the time for you
But I'm not going to do that I either
I will simply tell you that
I'm happy
I've moved on
And I don't need my really good friend to kick my butt
Cause I know he will
It's been two months too long
the time for talking was that night when everything happend
not now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment