Monday, June 24, 2013
Still bogged down with writers block
Sometimes writers block gets the best of all writers. We think we have the perfect idea of what to write and then when we sit down to write it out, or type it out we lose it. Then there are those times we sit down start writing and then lose the idea all together of where we want the piece to go. Well readers that's been my problem for a while now. I sit down to type out my thoughts and get them into a form of poetry and the idea gets lost or I start typing and I think Where am I even going with this piece?
It too could be caused by the fact that things that would normally inspire to sit down and write haven't been very inspiring lately. Relationships, and friendships are where a lot of my ideas come from and mostly from my own experience. However, I'm in a good spot right now with my friends, and while yes I'm single, I'm in a good spot. I'm moving forward and not letting that guy who so badly broke my heart have no more control.
I wish I could say readers that there is a new guy, but there isn't. Nothing to gain inspiration from as of right now. I'm looking at old pieces hoping that I can try and remember what they were about and maybe finish them. However, some of the pieces are at least 8 years old and I don't remember what inspired me to start the piece and not finish it.
Readers, I'm plagued by writers block right now. For that I apologize that there aren't new pieces up. I'm hoping soon that I can break out of this rut and find some inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment