Tuesday, April 21, 2015
New Direction
Hey,
I know it's been a while since new writings have come up. Life for me has been hectic. I've been working on new poems new short stories and many other things. However, I haven't been able to finalize the pieces that I've wanted to put up for you. Also this blog is going to go in a new direction. Not only is it going to have my writing that I want to share with you, but also my life journey and how I come up with the writings that I'm currently working on. I might find a quote that inspires me and I will write about why that inspired me for the day. Life has had it's fair share of ups and downs for me this year and it's only April. For those that loyally followed the blog before life handed me a a boatload of things to deal and hopefully within the next couple of weeks I'll have new things up.
Until next time
-K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment